Is Plaid Design a pop art or design studio? YES! Usually it’s a rare combination of both! Earthling and award-winning pop artist John Lathrop (above) has been working professionally in the arts since the age of 15. John is the Founder, Creative Director, and Chief Artist/Designer of Plaid. OK, basically, he is Plaid. Below are just a few of the things Plaid Design is all about!
- Original Mod Pop Art: signed Ltd. Ed. fine art prints
- Commissioned Mod Pop Art of just about anything
- Logo design & branding
- Film poster art/design
- Album cover & gig poster art/design
- T-shirt art/design
- Website graphics & visual design, social media headers, icons
- Infographic/business flyer design
These items are John's primary specialties, but art and design cover broad areas and he has experience in many different facets not listed here. Whatever you need, just ask, and chances are very high that he'll be able to complete your project to perfection!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to the contact page and let's discuss your commission!